Please try and make your appointment on time. If you are later than 15 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled and your booking fee will not be refunded.
If you cannot make your appointment, please notify me 48 hours prior. If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment your booking fee won’t be refunded.
A 50% booking fee must made prior to your appointment in order to secure your booking. Payments can be made via bank transfer, we do not accept cash.
You must be at least 18+ for all treatments. All clients will be required to fill out a consultation and consent form prior to your treatment. You must bring your ID to your appointment.
Due to medical reasons, we are unable to carry treatments out on those who;
– Have or are planning to have the Coronavirus Vaccination or booster jab within a 2 week period before and a three week period after a scheduled treatment.- Have been on antibiotics within the past two weeks for a facial or oral infection.
– Have Coronavirus symptoms – Fever, Cough, Loss of taste or smell.
– Have a cold sore/oral herpes on the day of your treatment
– Had facial surgery in the past 12 months
– Have severe acne in the treatment area or using steroids 2 weeks prior to your treatment.
– We feel the treatment is not suitable for you.
– Have had dermal filler treatments with another practitioner in the past 6 weeks, there could be a risk with mixing different products.
Unfortunately we have a strict no children policy due to the nature of our business as we are not insured to have minors on the premises. We apologise in advance.
Anti-wrinkle injections is a naturally occurring protein that causes the muscles of the face to relax, smoothing out wrinkles. Anti-wrinkle injections are the UK's most popular cosmetic treatment for the removal of wrinkles and it is also fairly quick to complete.
Anti-wrinkle injections will typically last 3 to 4 months. However, factors such as which area is being treated, how your skin reacts to treatment and amount of time you spend in the sun.
Anti-wrinkle injection treatment benefits patients by working to relax facial muscles making lines and wrinkles, such as worry lines, crow's feet and frown lines, less obvious. The result is a softer, younger and more rejuvenated appearance.
3 areas we offer –
All clients are expected to complete a consultation form and consent form prior to any treatment they have booked in for. If you wish to come in for a consultation to discuss the treatments we offer and then go away and think about your options that is absolutely fine! Our main priority is to make you feel comfortable and confident with the decision you make!
What products do you use?
The products we use are determined by your consultation and we will use the product most suited to you to get maximum results and longevity.